- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individuals’ users.
There may be additional privacy policies that apply to certain services on shaiderhrizvi.com. Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services on these sites. Please follow the links below for further information.
We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the security technology. This means:
- we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
- we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
- We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from DMG and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties.
- It will be made clear to you where you have these choices; for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing.
- We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings or copyright requests.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. This means that, wherever you choose to post your data on the site, they can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
How we use your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users through registration and use of the website, through cookies, where you choose to disclose data in postings, and when you enter sales promotions and competitions (“sales promotions”).
Certain services that we provide may involve the collection by us of additional information, such as your geographic location from time to time, to enable the service to be provided as designed. In particular, this may apply to certain Apps that you download, or which we provide.
The minimum information we need to register a user is an email address and a password. We will ask further questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services (for example, Classifieds, or Registration for Events) so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. This also enables us to personalise services for our users.
Use of children’s data
Except for Young World, shaiderhrizvi.com does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16.
Young World online is a service for children, which requires parental consent to join, no personal information on children is displayed on the site, and all contributions are moderated prior to being published.
Who we share data with
We will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given us your permission. With your permission we will share your information only with carefully chosen third parties.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy legislation. We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards. We may use service providers to help us run these site or services available on the sites, some of which may be based outside of Pakistan.
Some DMG webpages use plugins from third party platforms (such as the ‘Facebook Recommend’ function). These third arty providers may collect information about your visit to DMG websites on these pages. If you browse these pages whilst still also logged in to your account on the third party platform, information collected by the third party may be connected to your account on the third party platform. For more information on how these third parties use information, please read their privacy policies.
- For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We use third parties to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons. Click here to learn more about how we use a third party service to collect and use information on shaiderhrizvi.com
- DMG and third party advertisers will generate statistical cookies to track advertising impressions and conversions.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can serve you adverts that you might be more interested in, and allows us to control the number of times you see them and measure how effective the ad campaign has been. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- Flash cookies may be used to store user preferences for media player functionality and without them some video content may not render correctly.You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our websites and you might see more pop-ups and other intrusive advertising, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will, however, still be able to view editorial content.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of data protection please contact [email protected] If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding DMG use of personal data please contact the Data Protection Manager at the above address.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Funds to ISIS enroute from Karachi to Syria
Funds to support ISIS (DAISH) enroute from Karachi to Syria. Case has been filed by counter terrorism department on the fund transactions to ISIS Syria from Karachi, a student named Omar bin Khalid aka OBK belongs to NED University found in this investigation guilty. According…
FIR has been launched on DrighRoad goons attacked
FIR has been launched by Sindh Police on Drigh Road massacre’s where more than five motorbikes were putted in flame and attacked on the volunteers which were there divert traffic from blockage; sit-in was continue in solidarity with Quetta Hazara Community. The FIR was lodged…
Funeral prayers for the coal miners were offered earlier today
Prime Minister Imran Khan reached Quetta on Saturday, hours after 10 coal miners from the Hazara community, who were killed brutally in an attack on January 3, were laid to rest at the city’s Hazara Town cemetery. A prayer service will be held in imambargah…
Protestors of Hazara community end sit-in at Quetta after talks with government
Late on Friday night, a government team and members of the Hazara community protesting in Quetta against the killing of coal miners in Mach reached an agreement after which the protesters agreed to bury the bodies of the miners killed, which lied on the protest…
Goons of banned outfits attacked on peaceful volunteers at DrighRoad
People continues their solidarity with the martyred of Baluchistan in Karachi too. Sit-in protest continues at Shahrah-e-Faisal spot, goons of a banned outfits attacked on volunteers who helped citizen for diversion routes. More than eight volunteers are injured seriously and the vehicle were putted into…
Quetta sit-in ended, rumors and satellite channels
Families and organizers rejected the news which was onAir by ARY and Public news, to end sit-in protest at Quetta. Organizers and families clearly mentioned their words; protest will be ended after the Prime minister of Pakistan arrived. Organizers claim this was unprofessional attitude of…
Traffic disturbed as sit-in protests continues against Hazara genocide continue in Karachi for third day
Traffic disturbances were detailed in numerous zones of the Karachi once more on Thursday as dissents and sit-ins against the slaughtering of 11 Shia Hazara mineworkers in Baluchistan prior this week proceeded for a third day within the city. According to a traffic official, security officials have moreover been sent to help the activity police and guarantee law and arrange in the zones mentioned. Abbas Town (Abul Hasan Ispahani Road), Kamran Chowrangi at Gulistan-i-Jauhar, Powerhouse Chowrangi in North Karachi, Numaish (MA Jinnah…
Google One launched new VPN service for their customers
A new virtual private network (VPN) service for Google One customers has been introduced by Google, providing more security for them when they go online. Google One is a cloud storage and backup service focused on subscriptions where people can store anything, from videos to…
Students of Computer Science build website for CORONA VIRUS stats
Four university friends which are connected technologically and socially are teamed up after their graduation from Yorktown High School in Arlington a couple of years ago. Recently they joined and developed a social website for public purpose. Website tracks the corona virus epidemic; declared by…
Again cyber world have DDOS attack threat
Hackers that wreaked havoc across the US on Friday by shutting down major websites could have relied on household items to take down servers. This is a map showing the areas hit by the reported outages Hackers attacked on Friday, they were using the DDOS…